Environmental Services Technician - Housekeeping - 3pm-11pm
Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation | Select Medical
West Orange, NJ
Environmental Services Technician / Housekeeping
Shift Hours: 3pm-11pm, Per-Diem
(This includes weekday & weekend shifts)
Benefits of being a Environmental Services Tech with us:
- Working with a great housekeeping team
- Impact on patient care and their quality of life
- Flexible scheduling
- Ability to learn new skills
- Advancement opportunities
- Gaining health care experience
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement/relocation opportunities
Provides a safe, sanitary and aesthetically pleasing environment by cleaning assigned areas of the facility, following established procedures and frequencies.
- Assists in maintaining the quality and appearance of the physical plant by reporting repair issues and needs on a daily basis or as needed.
- Keeps floors clean and safe by dust mopping and wet mopping as necessary.
- Cleans and polishes all metal trim furnishing and/or equipment as necessary, as well as washes walls, windows and beds as assigned.
- Strips, waxes and buffs floors as assigned using safety precautions to properly carry out the procedures.
- Assists in moving furniture as requested.Replenishes supplies including soap, towels and toilet tissue, as well as other disposable items.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses):
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Some previous housekeeping experience preferred.
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.