FULL TIME OUTPATIENT PHYSICAL THERAPIST- Lehigh, FL
Select Physical Therapy in Lehigh FL is seeking a FULL time physical therapist for our outpatient orthopedic center. We have a LARGE dynamic multi-disciplinary team treating a mix of teens through geriatrics. We offer general orthopedics, sports medicine, hand therapy and industrial rehabilitative services. Our seasoned clinicians provide a stable environment for a new graduate physical therapist or experienced physical therapist looking to improve their clinical skills. This is a FULL time temporary position starting immediately. As our patient volumes continue to stabilize, we expect this position to be FULL time permanent by the end or close to six months. A GREAT opportunity to join the country's largest provider of outpatient orthopedics.
- Nationwide UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU crediting courses, national certifications, study groups, journal clubs and more.
- Mentorship program for new graduate physical therapist
- Company matching 401(k)
- Generous Paid Time Off plus Holidays
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Competitive Salary with incentives and more!
For additional details on this or any of our outpatient opportunities nationwide contact our Regional Recruiter, Shanel!
NovaCare Rehabilitation and Select Physical Therapy
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
Select Physical Therapy is part of Select Medical's Outpatient Division . We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.