Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - As Needed
Banner Rehabilitation Hospital West
*A joint venture with Banner Health & Select Medical*
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Per Diem/As Needed
Join our growing team NOW and be the first to work in our beautiful new 56-bed hospital and therapy gym!
A partnership between Banner Health and Select Medical, Banner Rehabilitation Hospital West is located at 12740 N Plaza Del Rio Blvd Peoria, Arizona 85381. Our new 56-bed hospital offers the latest technology and medical equipment, and high-quality acute inpatient rehabilitation care.
Evaluates all assigned patients and develops, implements and modifies treatment plan in accordance with the patient’s need and physician direction. Responsible for delegation and direction of all discipline-specific therapy services for those assigned patients. Ensures the design of functional treatment programs allowing for an effective return to community activities. Serves as an educator of patients, families, students, co-workers and self.
- Evaluate assigned patients and establish appropriate treatment goals and programs.
- Coordinate treatment program in conjunction with other clinical/therapeutic services as available community resources.
- Develop comprehensive goals for patient treatment to maximize patient outcomes and return to community activities.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- Current state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as a Speech Language Pathologist required.
- Current Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) in Speech-Language Pathology from the American Speech-Language & Hearing Association or eligibility for Certification pending professional experience required.
- Certified BLS or completion in the first 90 days of employment required.
Benefits of being a therapist with us:
- Latest rehab technologies
- Engaged and team-oriented culture
- High success rates of patients being discharged home
- Clinical ladders to develop our therapists
- Full-benefits package (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with relocation and advancement opportunities