Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Night Shift - Per Diem
California Rehabilitation Institute
*A Joint Venture with Select Medical, UCLA Health, and Cedars-Sinai*
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Per Diem - Night Shift
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
Under the direction of a Registered Nurse, assists patients in the rehabilitation process through provision of appropriate nursing care as well as carryover of rehabilitation techniques.
- Obtains vital signs as directed
- Answer call lights promptly and report problems to a primary nurse/designee
- Assist with monitoring diets and nutritional supplements, as well as providing appropriate cues to patients for feeding or swallowing once directed by speech or occupational therapist
- Assists nurse with patient admissions, transfers and discharges
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Previous hospital experience preferred
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- BLS - American Heart Association
At California Rehabilitation Institute, our intense focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and extremely rewarding environment.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.