Do you enjoy puzzles and research? Are you results-oriented? If so, our Patient Account Representative position may be a phenomenal career for you within Select Medical!
Our dynamic team has the responsibility of resolving outstanding insurance claims so that our patients are not impacted.
We offer an exceptional employee experience, full-time hours, full benefits, paid training, and advancement opportunities.
Our team offers flexible, first shift, Monday through Friday schedules. This would include two fifteen minute breaks and one half-hour lunch. We allow for casual work attire, jeans are our norm!
As a member of the Account Receivables team, you will resolve unpaid insurance claims balances accurately. You will independently work towards daily goals with the greater team goal of ensuring our patients are not billed incorrectly.
Our paid-training will ensure you are given the tools and foundation to analyze accounts and the ability to contact the payors (Insurance Companies) in a professional fashion.
How you will be successful in this environment:
- You love to analyze data and are detail-oriented.
- You are resilient and enjoy constantly evolving environments.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Validated experience with Microsoft Office products including working experience with Excel.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
Your benefits as a Patient Account Representative:
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- An extensive and thorough paid orientation program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- No Required Weekends
Select Medical is an EOE
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.