Athletic Trainer Certified (ATC)- West Hartford CT Per Diem Across Connecticut
Connecticut Area Sports Athletic Trainers- Select Physical Therapy Needs You
Select Physical Therapy in CENTRAL Connecticut is seeking Certified Athletic Trainers (ATC) for sports settings. We have more than 60 locations in Connecticut alone with even more sports contracts. An ideal athletic trainer candidate can start within one month and is already licensed and living in Connecticut. The interview process will most likely occur in West Hartford, but you may be placed anywhere within our Central CT market. NEW GRADS welcome to apply. Full time, part time and/or per diem opportunities are available throughout the year.
Full time (32+ hours) benefits include:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU accrediting courses and more!
- Affordable PPO Benefits with Tobacco Free Discounts
- Company matching 401(k)
- GENEROUS Paid Time Off plus Holidays and more!
Please note: This is a general post for athletic trainers open to Connecticut but not necessarily for our West Hartford center.
For additional details, contact our Regional Recruiter- Shanel!
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
Select Physical Therapy
Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Responsible for patient care under supervision of a licensed physical therapist.
- Involved in the Athletic Training Services program, participation in the coverage of school athletic events and practices.
- Designs and implements specific therapeutic programs for rehabilitation of the injured athlete
- BS Degree REQUIRED
- Minimum one year clinical experience
- National Athletic Trainers Association (NATA) certification
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Applicable state license where required
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.