Occupational Therapist/Certified Hand Therapist- Part Time in Homestead, FL
Part time hand therapists (OT or PT) for coverage in Homstead, FL!
Are you looking for additional hours as a hand therapist? Open to coverage in and around Homestead, FL? Then we need you!
Select Physical Therapy is the country's largest employer of hand therapists currently seeking local certified hand therapists (CHT) for our outpatient center in Homestead, FL. We are unable to consider new graduates for these part time hours. This would include a mix of hand therapy and orthopedic patient caseload. You would be the only hand therapists on staff BUT you are surrounded by a network of hand therapists to support you.
We are unable to offer medical benefits if you are working less than 32 hours in a week, but can discuss your participation in our local CEU accrediting courses once you are on board.
For Details Contact:
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
Select Physical Therapy and NovaCare Rehabilitation
Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications of high quality hand therapy services to patients and customers.
- Develop treatment plans, supervise assistants and aides, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
- Maintain positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational Therapy.
- Must hold specialty certification or licensure in Hand Therapy.
- National registration and state licensure or registration REQUIRED.
- Minimum of two years experience in application of custom splinting pre and post-op orthopedic required.
- Minimum two years in adult rehabilitation; hand and splinting experience required.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
- Valid state driver’s license.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.