Physical Therapist in Montgomery County, MD (per diem)
NovaCare Rehabilitation in Montgomery County Maryland is seeking local per diem and PRN Physical Therapist for our area outpatient orthopedic centers. An ideal physical therapist has previous outpatient orthopedic experience, but we CAN consider new graduates. We are all outpatient orthopedics with a diverse population to include sports medicine, aquatics, lymphedema, neuro and industrial rehabilitative services on top of general ortho. Our centers are open as early as 7am and closing as late as 8pm Monday through Friday. We have locations in Bethesda, Silver Spring, Chevy Chase, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Olney and Rockville. All are currently fully staffed with physical therapists, we are looking for coverage as needed.
Medical benefits are unavailable for per diem PTs, but we CAN discuss your participation with our local CEU accrediting courses once you are on board. Full time opportunities are also available, inquire!
For Details Contact:
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Saco Bay Physical Therapy
Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division. We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.