NovaCare Rehabilitation in St. Charles County Maryland is seeking local per diem and PRN physical therapists for our area outpatient orthopedic center in Waldorf and Fort Washington, MD. An ideal physical therapist has at least two years of experience in orthopedics able to work some evenings until 6pm Monday through Friday. With additional clinicians on staff, we can consider new graduate physical therapists for our WALDORF MD location. We treat a diverse population of teens through geriatrics offering aquatics, general orthopedics, sports medicine and industrial rehabilitative services.
With per diem, hours are not guaranteed. We are expecting volumes to continue to increase and hope full time is available in the near future. We are open from 7am until 630pm during the week.
Medical benefits are unavailable for per diem PTs, but we CAN discuss your participation with our local CEU accrediting courses once you are on board. Full time opportunities are also available, inquire!
For Details Contact:
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Saco Bay Physical Therapy
NovaCare Rehabilitation is part of Select Medical's Outpatient Division . We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.