Occupational Therapist- Outpatient Pediatrics- Wasilla, AK
Pediatric occupational therapist for Wasilla, AK. Sensory Integration Skills a PLUS!!
Select Physical Therapy (SelectKids) in Wasilla, AK is seeking a PART time Occupational Therapist (OT) for our outpatient pediatric center. This would be guaranteed hours with our multidisciplinary staff of PTs, OTs and SLPs. Primary coverage will be in Wasilla, with some Palmer center coverage as needed in hopes to expand into full time hours soon. We have an established pediatric OT program in the Valley, looking to expand into more sensory integration services. This is ideal for an occupational therapist which previous experience, but we can consider an independent new graduate focused on pediatrics.
Those working less than 32 hours, we can discuss your participation in our local CEU courses once you were on board.
For details, contact our Regional Recruiter:
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation and Saco Bay Physical Therapy
Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1700 locations in 38 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications to patients and customers.
- Develop treatment plans, supervise assistants and aides, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
- Maintain positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational Therapy.
- National and state licensure or registration REQUIRED to start.
- Previous ergonomics, outpatient or related industrial experience a PLUS.
- Valid driver’s license.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.