House Supervisor (RN) / $10,000 Sign-On Bonus
Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
House Supervisor (RN)
Full Time Nights / $10,000 Sign-On Bonus
Who we are:
At Select Specialty/Regency Hospitals, a division of Select Medical, we care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. Select Medical employs over 48,000 people across the country and provides quality care to approximately 70,000 patients each and every day across our four divisions.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building trust.
Do you love the challenge of working with medically complex patients? Do you thrive on collaboration? Are you passionate about delivering an excellent patient experience? If you answered 'yes', consider an opportunity with us.
We are looking for valued employees who will be Champions of the Select Medical Way, which includes putting the patient first, helping to improve quality of life for the community in which you live and work, continuing to develop and welcome new ideas, providing high-quality care and doing well by doing what is right.
As the House Supervisor, you will report directly to the Chief Nursing Office and ensure the administration of quality of patient care. You will also oversee, guide and mentor the nursing staff for your assigned shift to ensure the plan of care for the patients is being followed.
- Effectively managing resources during your assigned shift.
- Creating a healthy work atmosphere that promotes both team and individual growth.
- Constantly monitoring the workplace to ensure that all company policies and procedures are being maintained.
- Serving as a clinical resource to the staff and patients/families.
- Working cooperatively as an ancillary interdisciplinary team member to identify and solve patient-specific and facility-wide needs, while also improving operations.
How you will be successful in this environment:
You will demonstrate an understanding of patient needs, ensuring that each patient feels informed and understood, as well as heard. You are passionate about providing superior quality care and you are an inventive problem solver who thrives in a dynamic environment.
- Having a valid RN license in the state in which you are seeking employment.
- Possessing a Basic Life Support (BLS) certification and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS).
- Having at least five (5) years of critical care/progressive clinical care experience.
- Having at least three (3) years of supervisory experience in a hospital.
- Being skilled in handling emergency and life-threatening situations.
- Having a positive, compassionate and customer-service oriented attitude.
Your benefits as a House Supervisor:
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and meaningful lives beyond our doors.
- The opportunity to care for complex, critically ill patients in a compassionate environment.
- Comprehensive Orientation Program
- Work jointly with an interdisciplinary team, consisting of registered nurses, physical and occupational therapists, speech language pathologists and physicians to assist patients in regaining their independence.
- Develop collaborative relationships with patients and their families.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.
- Tuition Reimbursement totaling up to $5,000/year.
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance totaling $1,000 per quarter ($4,000 per year).
- 100% company-paid RN to BSN scholarship.
- Nurse Executive Development Program, which is a mentoring initiative that shapes top performing nurses into leaders in our hospitals.
- Clinical Advancement Program for RNs who would like to advance their skills with a PCCN certification and/or CCRN certification, both of which would include quarterly bonuses.
We'd love for you to join our team!
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.