Chief Nursing Officer - Inpatient Rehab
Ochsner Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Ochsner Health System*
Chief Nursing Officer (CNO)
Ochsner Rehabilitation Hospital is currently seeking a Chief Nursing Officer to join their collaborative leadership team. The Chief Nursing Officer serves as a mentor to the nursing team and plays a key role in developing and growing their staff. This is a great opportunity for a strong nurse leader who is looking to take the next step in their professional career or for an experienced CNO looking to join a dynamic organization.
We offer our Chief Nursing Officer a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, great vacation and sick time banks, competitive salary, life insurance, short and long-term disability, discretionary annual bonus, and a fantastic orientation/training program. Join our nationwide network of over 50K talented employees today!
Other requirements of the CNO role include:
- Steer progressive clinical excellence through staff development
- Shares responsibility for employee engagement, recruitment and retention
- Provide nursing care to patients with acute medical conditions
- Actively assign nursing personnel, serve as a resource person and consultant.
- Implement company standards of care, policies, and procedures
- Ensure all regulatory requirements are met
- Create and implement schedule for safe staffing
- Work collaboratively with hospital leadership and other departments in order to achieve the best patient outcomes
Requirements of the Chief Nursing Officer role include:
- BSN required. MSN or equivalent Masters in Healthcare or enrollment in a Masters program required.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
- Three to Five years of acute nursing experience required, three of these years in rehabilitation nursing preferred. One or more years experience in a managerial or supervisory capacity preferred.
- One year of acute rehab experience
- CRRN required when eligible
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.