Physical Therapists (PT) for per diem in Anne Arundel and PG County MD- Outpatient orthopedics with NovaCare!
NovaCare Rehabilitation in NORTH BEACH MD is seeking local per diem outpatient orthopedic Physical Therapists (PT) for our outpatient centers. We treat a diverse population of teens through geriatrics offering general orthopedics, sports medicine and industrial rehabilitative services. An ideal physical therapist has previous experience but new grads are welcome to apply. We do have additional clinicians on staff able to offer mentorship. This is a per diem (PRN) opportunity with no set schedule or hours to include coverage in North Beach, Edgewater, Annapolis, Bowie and Laurel MD. Our centers are open as early as 7am until 7pm. An ideal physical therapist is able to offer a combination of day and evening hours for emergency coverage or extended leave as needed.
We are able to offer access to our local CEU accrediting courses for part time and PRN clinicians.
Full time hours are available in Bowie, MD.
To dicuss your availability and interest in us, contact our Regional Recruiter, Shanel!
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division of Select Medical
NovaCare Rehabilitation, Select Physical Therapy and Saco Bay Physical Therapy
NovaCare Rehabilitation is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division. We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.