Physical Therapist - Pelvic Floor -Fort Walton Beach, FL
Experience the power of physical therapy! Our physical therapy center in Fort Walton Beach, FL is now hiring a compassionate and driven licensed Full Time Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist. This clinic sees an average of 65-70 per day and is staffed with 5 PT’s, 2 PTAs and 2 OT’s. The clinic currently has one part time pelvic floor therapist and looking for additional help as that patient population continues to increase. This clinic has biofeedback and stimulation equipment for pelvic floor patients (Telesis software and Pathway stimulation/biofeedback).
We would also consider a part-time or PRN Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist.
Compensation. Salary commensurate with experience.
Applying. To apply, create an on-line profile and upload your resume to complete our HR application.
Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally a prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1700 locations in 37 states and the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center and KORT. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.