Occupational Therapist or Certified Hand Therapist- Las Vegas, NV (Nellis)
Certified hand therapists (CHT) and occupational therapist aspiring to become a CHT- we could use you in
Las Vegas, NV!
Select Physical Therapy in Las Vegas, NV is seeking a full time occupational hand therapist for our outpatient orthopedic location in North Las Vegas (Nellis). A certified hand therapist (CHT) is HIGHLY preferred, but we are willing to consider occupational therapists (OT) with a level II fieldwork in hands (required). We CAN mentor an occupational therapist aspiring to be a certified hand therapist. You will be working in the same center with our hand therapist.
We have a network of hand therapists and certified hand therapists in Las Vegas and Henderson for support and welcome experienced hand therapists and certified hand therapists to join a national leader in hand therapy. Certified Occupational Therapist Assistants with hand experience also welcome to apply.
We are looking for a dynamic individual ready to grow and continue developing our hand programs in your community. We WILL pay for your CHT!!
Full Time Benefits Include:
- UNMATCHED Continuing Education program with internal CEU accrediting courses, certifications (CHT, COMT, etc) , journal clubs, study groups and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Generous Paid Time Off plus Holidays
- Affordable PPO Benefits with Tobacco Free Discounts and more.
For additional details and information, contact our Regional Recruiter, Shanel!
Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare and Saco Bay Physical Therapy
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division. We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications of high quality hand therapy services to patients and customers.
- Develop treatment plans, supervise assistants and aides, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
- Maintain positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational Therapy.
- Must hold specialty certification or licensure in Hand Therapy.
- National registration and state licensure or registration REQUIRED.
- Minimum of two years experience in application of custom splinting pre and post-op orthopedic required.
- Minimum two years in adult rehabilitation; hand and splinting experience required.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
- Valid state driver’s license.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.