Human Resources Assistant - Part-time
Cleveland Clinic Rehabilitation Hospital, Edwin Shaw
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Cleveland Clinic*
Human Resources Assistant
Part-time (20-24 hours per week)
Under the supervision of the Manager / Director of Human Resources, coordinates the clerical and administrative function of the Human Resources Department to ensure efficient operation and timely response to employees and manager inquires.
- Assists in clerical duties related to the Human Resources function including but not limited to:
- Typing, proofing, and editing letters, correspondence, memos, reports and other materials as requested.
- Filing, sorting, alphabetizing, photocopying, mail distribution, etc.
- Maintains accuracy of departmental records, policy and procedure manuals, employee personnel records and reference books.
- Maintains appropriate level of supplies and forms, etc.
- Creates offer letters, non-acceptance letters, and verifies employee references in relation to the new hire process.
- Enters PTO and Time Clock Adjustment Forms into the Kronos Web Manager database. Generates reports on an as needed basis and distributes appropriately. Assists in the processing of payroll and associated verification process.
- Assists employees with routine questions / matters to facilitate the HR function. Refers employees to the appropriate source as needed. Ensures responses and follow up is timely.
- Helps to maintain HR, Employee Health, Agency, and Contract staff files that are accurate and orderly.
- Assists HR Manager / Recruiter with sourcing candidates through the internet, job boards, mass mailings, letters to colleges, professional organizations, etc.
- High School Diploma required. Associate’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of two years work experience in Human Resources field preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software program applications required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.