Physical Therapist - Sarasota, FL (Per Diem)
Experience the power of physical therapy!
Sarasota per diem physical therapists needed.
Our newest outpatient physical therapy center in Sarasota, FL is seeking local per diem and PRN physical therapists for this orthopedic center. With per diem, hours are not guaranteed but we are seeing an uptick in volume with an expected Tuesday/ Thursday coverage need. This is NOT appropriate for a new graduate physical therapist and currently averaging 5-10 hours per week. We can bring you on immediately as a licensed physical therapist and expect hours to grow. We treat a diverse patient population of all ages with post-operative and non-operative orthopedic conditions. This is a great opportunity to work alongside a physical therapist with over 20 years of experience who is an Ola Grimsby certified orthopedic manual therapist.
Experienced Physical Therapist minimum TWO years in outpatient orthopedics
Hours Needed: Per Diem/ PRN: Tuesdays and Thursdays
Compensation. Hourly based on experience.
Applying. To apply, create an on-line profile and upload your resume to complete our HR application.
Select Physical Therapy is part of the Select Medical Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation. We operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physiotherapy Associates, KORT, and Saco Bay Physical Therapy. Together, these brands comprise a national network of more than 1700 centers in 37 states and the District of Columbia. The centers offer a wide range of general physical therapy services such as hand therapy, sports medicine and work injury prevention and management. Throughout the country, we also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools and serve as the exclusive physical rehabilitation provider to several major U.S. corporations. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.