Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Environmental Services Manager
At Select Specialty/ Regency Hospital, a division of Select Medical, our specialty hospitals care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. We are currently seeking a Environmental Services Manager to join our team. We offer an excellent network of career opportunities across the U.S.
Using discretion and independent judgment the Environmental Services Manager supervises all work activities of Environmental Services personnel to ensure clean, orderly, and attractive conditions in the facility.
Other responsibilities of the Environmental Services Manager position include:
- Making inspections of all assigned areas to make certain the highest standards of Quality Assurance Control are being met
- Training of new and existing employees on new equipment, products and cleaning methods
- Performing any duty required of the Environmental Services Department
As an Environmental Services Manager, you must be able to deliver superior quality in all that you do. We are seeking results-driven team players who treat patients as if they were their own family members. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of care. You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Other requirements of the Environmental Services Manager role include:
- High School Degree or GED equivalent
- Two years of work experience or equivalent required. (Five (5) years preferred)
- Positive, caring and customer-service-oriented attitude
Our focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your health care needs.
Other full-time benefits of the Environmental Services Manager position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Join the network of over 40,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
Join a Select Team of Excellence Today!
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.