Physical Therapist/Site Supervisor- Cedar Rapids, IA
CEDAR RAPIDS IOWA- OUTPATIENT ORTHOPEDIC CENTER MANAGER- PHYSICAL THERAPIST NEEDED!!
Select Physical Therapy in Cedar Rapids, IA is seeking a FULL time outpatient orthopedic Physical Therapist (PT) for leadership. An ideal candidate has previous management experience but we are able to train. This is a treating manager's position requiring a physical therapist license in the state of Iowa to start. On average, 80% of your week is treating, 20% managing.
Our clinic has relocated and we are now located across from the Westdale Shopping Center on the southwest side of the city. As we open our new center, this would be a solo physical therapist center with front desk support. historically this has been our busiest center so we expect to expand and need additional clinicians within one to two months.
This is NOT appropriate for a new graduate.
You MUST have solid recent outpatient orthopedic experience able to work some evenings until 6pm with NO weekend hours. We treat a diverse caseload of teens through geriatrics offering general orthopedics, sports medicine, concussion management, telerehab and industrial rehabilitative services. Any additional certifications or specialties you bring to the table, or want to pursue, we will support and market to our community.
We are expected to open October 2020. Be the first in our new space to make a difference.
If you are a physical therapist looking for leadership, give us a call today!
Our full time clinicians enjoy:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
For details, contact our Regional Recruiter, Shanel!
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation and Saco Bay Physical Therapy
Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical's Outpatient Division. We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.