Are you planning a career in Healthcare?
NovaCare/Select Medical is seeking a Patient Account Representative to join their Outpatient Central Business Office.
- Call insurance companies and utilize payor websites to resolve unpaid insurance claims.
- Initiate the review and appeal process on disputed claims.
- Ability to follow-up on 9 or more claims per hour.
- Obtain goal expectations set forth by management.
- Meet payer requirements for timely adjudication of claims.
- Assertive collection efforts.
- Manage high-volume patient accounts.
- Establish a Positive Patient Experience.
- Accurate and Efficient
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
- Proficient in Multi-Tasking
- Ability to work in a fast past environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Computer Savvy
- High School Diploma or GED
- Full Time (40 hrs per week) - Remote capability with quality performance expectations met
- Part time (20 - 30 hrs per week) - On-site only
- No Required Weekends
- Monday to Friday – Flexible Day Shift
Full Time Benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Select Medical is one of the nation's largest providers of specialized acute and post-acute care. Its network of nearly 48,000 employees operates or supports more than 100 hospitals specializing in long-term acute care, 27 medical rehabilitation hospitals, and more than 2,000 outpatient clinics offering physical and occupational therapy as well as urgent care. It also offers physical therapy and/or athletic training to approximately 300 high schools, colleges, and professional sports teams. Select Medical (NYSE: SEM) was founded in 1996 and is based in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania. For more information, visit selectmedical.com
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.