Riverside Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Riverside Health System*
Part-time hours include: Every other week - Friday 4pm to 8pm, Saturday 8am to 8pm and Sunday 8am to 8pm
At Riverside Rehabilitation Hospital our services have been designed for patients who need a longer rehabilitation hospitalization for their recovery. We are currently seeking a Part-time Receptionist to join our team.
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
Responsible for screening all incoming visitors and directing them to the appropriate location providing excellent customer service and maintaining the security of the facility. Assists with requests made by visitors.
- Responsible for screening visitors to the appropriate location. Provides excellence in customer service to all phone and in person hospital inquiries.
- Responsible for daily coverage for the admissions department during breaks and various times when required.
- Assists with various hospital administrative duties as needed.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Six months or more receptionist experience required.
- Previous receptionist experience preferred
At our rehabilitation hospitals, our intense focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and extremely rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your healthcare needs.
Other benefits of this position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- A network of over 40,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.