The Director of Finance Systems and Solutions is an integral part of the Accounting/Finance Shared Services group and works closely with the Information Services/Technologies teams on all finance and accounting related technology solutions. The Director will initiate and drive continuous improvement in the organization's financial systems and processes, as well as manage the support model for the users of those systems and processes.
- The Director will lead a team of diverse professionals that evaluate, design, test, implement, deliver and support solutions that impact critical financial systems and processes and provide the road-map for short and long-range plans/projects.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate superior team leadership skills and manage internal/external resources to achieve objectives. Strong strategic thinking and a desire to consistently “peel the onion” to uncover opportunities for improvement within the finance/accounting organizations and the ability to apply accounting and auditing techniques to ensure that data integrity, internal controls, and audit trails are maintained throughout the applications.
- The Director will be responsible for actively participating in all strategy sessions and making recommendations for continued improvement in the existing software solutions (Hyperion, Oracle, Smartview, etc.), documenting and maintaining policies and procedures related to the system administration functions, and overseeing the documentation and development of training for end-users in the accounting/finance organizations and the internal customers.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, MIS, or related field. Masters level desirable, but not required.
- Formal Training and/or certifications in project management methodologies (e.g., Six Sigma Methodologies, PMP Certifications) also desirable.
- Must have a documented record of success in a similar role.
- A minimum of 7-10 years of applicable finance, business process, and/or systems administration experience is required.
- Background in relevant systems/applications (Oracle EBS /Hyperion /large scale business solutions).
- Experience with accounting practices and end-to-end finance processes (record to report).
- Data management experience.
Select Medical is an EOE.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.