Pharmacy Technician, Per Diem (New Hospital)
Banner Rehabilitation Hospital, Downtown Phoenix
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Banner Health*
775 East Willetta St. Phoenix, Arizona 85006
Pharmacy Technician - Per Diem
This individual will primarily help with weekend coverage, but also help cover vacations, sick leave, and increased caseloads as needed.
We will be opening up our brand new 56-bed acute rehab hospital in downtown Phoenix in Nov 2020.
Join our team now and help us open our new facility !
Under direct supervision, the pharmacy technician assists pharmacist in providing medications to patients and performs routine duties in hospital pharmacy.
- Fills medication cassettes under the direct supervision of a pharmacist.
- Prepares IV medications under the direct supervision of a pharmacist.
- Prints out and fills label requests for First dose or Stat medications.
- Delivers supplies and medications to other departments as needed.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- One to two year’s experience as a Pharmacy Technician preferred.
- Current State Board of Pharmacy Registration Certificate as a Pharmacy Technician required.
- Current certification by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board preferred.
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.