Therapy Aide - Inpatient Rehab *New Hospital*
Banner Rehabilitation Hospital - Downtown Phoenix
*A joint venture with Banner Health & Select Medical*
Our new 56-bed acute rehabilitation hospital will open in November.
Join our growing team NOW and be the first to work in our beautiful new therapy gym!
A partnership between Banner Health and Select Medical, Banner Rehabilitation Hospital - Downtown Phoenix is located at 775 E. Willetta St. Phoenix AZ 85006. We offer the latest technology and medical equipment, and high quality acute inpatient rehabilitation care.
Benefits of being a Therapy Aide with us:
- Working with a great therapy team
- Impact on patient care and their quality of life
- Ability to grow and learn new skills
- Competitive rates
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with relocation and advancement opportunities
- Full-benefits package Full-time employees (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
Assists therapy staff with identification and transportation needs for patient care in the rehab treatment areas and with the coordination of care between rehab and nursing floors.
- Performs patient related tasks assigned by therapist, including but not limited to:
- Lifts patients to/from mats, treatment and tilt tables, wheelchairs and other equipment appropriate to the facility/department.
- Assists patients with transfer activities to all surfaces.
- Assists patients in donning/doffing all appliances specific to the facility/department.
- Positions patients in parallel bars and prepares patients for standing with appropriate orthotic/prosthetic devices and equipment.
- Transports patients to/from therapy as needed.
- Assists therapist with other patient related treatment activities as appropriate and providing equipment.
- Assist with patient related activities including equipment set-up and patient positioning in preparation for therapy session as outlined in the State Practice
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- One or more years of hospital experience as therapy aide preferred.
Our hospital provides advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.