Recreational Therapist - FLOAT - SSM Health Day Institute
SSM Health Day Institute in Bridgeton, MO is seeking a dynamic full-time FLOAT Recreational Therapist to join our amazing team!!
SSM Health Rehabilitation Network's Day Institute Program offers a specialized, outpatient rehabilitation program in a flexible full-day format for individuals who can benefit from a comprehensive approach to recovery, but don't necessarily need rehabilitation in the acute hospital setting.
*Robust benefits package including:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
We have been recognized by the St. Louis Post Dispatch as one of the "Top Workplaces" in St. Louis for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019!
If you are a Recreational Therapist who is compassionate, loves working on a highly skilled team, and looking for professional growth opportunities, this is the position for you!
Plans and implements appropriate recreation activities for patients in accordance with guidelines set by the organization, hospital and the profession. Responsible for provision of therapeutic recreation intervention for an assigned caseload. Ensures all patients are oriented to recreation therapy and provides hospital wide leisure, social and divergent programs. Serves as an educator to patients on community resources.
- Baccalaureate Degree in Therapeutic Recreation required.
- Current national certification from NCTRC as a Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist (CTRS) or eligible to take exam required.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.