Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Per Diem
California Rehabilitation Institute
*A joint venture with Select Medical, UCLA and Cedars-Sinai*
Los Angeles, CA
Speech Language Pathologist - PRN
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
Evaluates all assigned patients and develops, implements and modifies treatment plan in accordance with the patient’s need and physician direction. Responsible for delegation and direction of all discipline specific therapy services for those assigned patients. Ensures design of functional treatment programs allowing for effective return to community activities. Serves as an educator of patients, families, students, coworkers and self. Performs other professional duties associated with the care of the patient, development of discipline specific therapy services and design of program delivery.
- Evaluate assigned patients and establish appropriate treatment goals and programs.
- Coordinate treatment program in conjunction with other clinical/therapeutic services as available community resources.
- Develop comprehensive goals for patient treatment to maximize patient outcomes and return to community activities.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- Current CA licensure or eligibility for CA licensure as a Speech Language Pathologist required.
- Current Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) in Speech Language Pathology from the American Speech-Language & Hearing Association or eligibility for Certification pending professional experience required.
- Certified BLS or completion in first 90 days of employment required.
- Home Care Requirements: One or more years of clinical experience and valid state Driver’s License.
At our rehabilitation hospitals, our intense focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and extremely rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your healthcare needs.
Other benefits of full time positions include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- A network of over 40,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.