Physical Therapist/Occupational Therapist-PRN for FCEs
Select Physical Therapy is looking to hire a PRN PT or OT that would complete FCEs on a PRN basis for two Columbia, SC clinics. Must have a background in FCEs, Work Conditioning, and Workers Comps patients. Must be willing to complete a Select FCE training course in order to perform Select FCEs.
This position could offer additional hours for staffing/holiday coverage, influx of patients, or sick coverage in the clinic.
NovaCare Rehabiliation is part of Select Medical's Outpatient Division. We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools
- Complete FCEs on a PRN basis for two Columbia, SC clinic.
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must have a background in FCEs, Work Conditioning, and Workers Comps patients. Must be willing to complete a Select FCE training course in order to perform Select FCEs.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy or Occupational Therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.