Occupational Therapist (OT) - Inpatient Rehab *New Hospital*
Banner Rehabilitation Hospital - Downtown Phoenix
*A joint venture with Banner Health & Select Medical*
Occupational Therapist (OT)
Our new 56-bed acute rehabilitation hospital will open in November.
Join our growing team NOW and be the first to work in our beautiful new therapy gym!
A partnership between Banner Health and Select Medical, Banner Rehabilitation Hospital - Downtown Phoenix is located at 775 E. Willetta St. Phoenix AZ 85006. We offer the latest technology and medical equipment, and high quality acute inpatient rehabilitation care.
Evaluates all assigned patients and develops, implements and modifies treatment plan in accordance with the patient’s need and physician direction. Responsible for delegation and direction of all discipline-specific therapy services for those assigned patients. Ensures the design of functional treatment programs allowing for an effective return to community activities. Serves as an educator of patients, families, students, co-workers and self. Performs other professional duties associated with the care of the patient, development of discipline-specific therapy services and design of program delivery.
- Evaluate the patient's level of functioning and develop an individualized treatment plan aligned with patient and family goals
- Participate in discharge planning including placement, patient and family education, and adaptive equipment
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- Current state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as an Occupational Therapist required
- Certified BLS or completion in the first 90 days of employment required
Benefits of being a therapist with us:
- Latest rehab technologies
- Engaged and team-oriented culture
- High success rates of patients being discharged home
- Clinical ladders to develop our therapists
- Full-benefits package (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with relocation and advancement opportunities
Our hospital provides advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.