Physical Therapist (PT) - Inpatient Rehab *New Hospital*
Banner Rehabilitation Hospital - Downtown Phoenix
*A joint venture with Banner Health & Select Medical*
Physical Therapist (PT)
Our new 56-bed acute rehabilitation hospital will open in November.
Join our growing team NOW and be the first to work in our beautiful new therapy gym!
A partnership between Banner Health and Select Medical, Banner Rehabilitation Hospital - Downtown Phoenix is located at 775 E. Willetta St. Phoenix AZ 85006. We offer the latest technology and medical equipment, and high quality acute inpatient rehabilitation care.
Evaluates all assigned patients and develops, implements and modifies treatment plan in accordance with the patient’s need and physician direction. Responsible for delegation and direction of all discipline-specific therapy services for those assigned patients. Ensures the design of functional treatment programs allowing for an effective return to community activities. Serves as an educator of patients, families, students, co-workers and self. Performs other professional duties associated with the care of the patient, development of discipline-specific therapy services and design of program delivery.
- Evaluates assigned patients and establishes appropriate treatment goals and treatment programs.
- Provides ongoing evaluation of patient’s status and goals, modifying treatment program for timely progression.
- Develops comprehensive goals for patient treatment to maximize patient outcomes and return to community activities.
- Coordinates treatment program in conjunction with other clinical/therapeutic services, as well as available community resources. Attends appropriate clinical meetings to facilitate coordination.
- Provides for patient education to include the development of comprehensive and progressive home programs with instruction to the patient, family and other caregivers as appropriate to facilitate a safe and effective discharge.
- Prepares for patient discharge inclusive of ordering of necessary equipment and recommendations for therapeutic services ensuring the continuum of care.
- Evaluates patient in the actual or simulated home, school, work or community environments as necessary to facilitate a return to community activities, making recommendations for necessary adaptations or training.
- Identifies and manages various levels of care necessary to ensure care plan delivery. Delegates and supervises the utilization of PTAs, as well as support personnel to maximize patient outcomes and ensure effective utilization of services.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- Current state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as a Physical Therapist required.
- Certified BLS or completion in the first 90 days of employment required.
Benefits of being a therapist with us:
- Latest rehab technologies
- Engaged and team-oriented culture
- High success rates of patients being discharged home
- Clinical ladders to develop our therapists
- Full-benefits package (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with relocation and advancement opportunities
Our hospital provides advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.