The Finance Systems Analyst is responsible for day-to-day maintenance, configuration, and regular updates of Select Medical’s core financial applications such as Oracle EBS Financials, Kofax/MarkView, and SplashBI. This role is also responsible for providing support and technical assistance to users as needed. You’ll partner with teammates, IT resources, and vendor support teams while troubleshooting and resolving issues. You will collaborate with your peers to gain and share knowledge so we can better serve Accounting and Finance and offer a positive employee experience.
- Process chart of account maintenance requests and maintain the COA in Oracle EBS including flex values, parent values, cross validation rules, DFFs, and legal entity information. Maintain invoice approval hierarchies.
- User setup and provisioning in Oracle EBS Financials, Kofax/MarkView, and SplashBI. Fulfill regular user access recertification according to Select Medical’s policies.
- Complete assigned tasks related to the financial close process.
- Build and maintain financial reports in Oracle EBS (FSGs) and SplashBI.
- Support end-user requests and escalate issues requiring a greater level of expertise or attention. Effectively handle requests coming from multiple channels such as ServiceNow, SharePoint, and emails.
- Perform testing for system upgrades when software changes are implemented by vendors or internal business partners. Document system changes, including User Acceptance Training (UAT) results with proper review and sign off by management.
- Assist with maintaining training materials and documentation on Finance Systems processes.
- Provide input for process improvement efforts and proactively refine tools to ensure they are efficient, high quality, and scalable.
- Support Finance projects ranging from new application implementations to custom development, integrations and enhancements.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, MIS or related field
- 2+ years hands-on experience with Oracle EBS or other major ERP system
- Knowledge of accounting/finance concepts, business processes, and workflows
- Curious, analytical, and self-motivated mind set
- Demonstrated ability to positively interact with colleagues of varying positions, functions, and skill sets
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail, including the ability to set clear expectations with management and escalate issues as needed
At Select Medical we not only deliver exceptional patient experience but also strive to deliver an exceptional employee experience. We take great pride in our employees and the expertise they bring to Select Medical and recognize that our skilled team is our most important resource. The health and well-being of our employees is vitally important to us. Select Medical offers a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet the healthcare needs of our employees and their families.
Select Medical is an EOE.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.