As a CT Technician you will:
- Perform Medical radiographic/fluoroscopic/CT duties as required, especially portable exams.
- Do associated clerical duties.
- Understands processor, laser imager, and radiation producing equipment problems.
- Be expected to respond to call-outs within 60 minutes.
- ARRT, CMRT-- at least 3 years of experience in Medical Imaging field not including schooling.
- Must have current CPR certification.
- Must have awareness of QA and QIP on related equipment exams.
- Knowledge of operation of GE 9800Q CT scanner desirable.
- Must be current with Continuing Education in all fields of licensure.
Apply from a Different Device
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.