Registered Nurse (RN) - PRN
Select Rehabilitation Hospital of Denton
Registered Nurse (RN) - Per Diem
Shift Hours: We're currently looking for both day and night shifts (7a - 7p & 7p - 7a).
Preferred Shifts: Would like to have weekend availability.
As an RN with us, you will regularly assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care to maximize the restoration and maintenance of the patient’s physical, psychological, and spiritual health. You will encourage and support patients through the recovery process and gently guide them to reach their goals. You will also serve as an educator to our patients and their families.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
- Previous acute experience preferred but not required.
- Certified BLS required prior to start.
Benefits of becoming a nurse with us:
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends
- Manageable caseloads
- A high percentage of patients being discharged home to their families
- Team-oriented and collaborative culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.