Dignity Health Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Dignity Health*
Dietitian (Per Diem) - Weekday and Weekend Coverage Needed!
At Dignity Health Rehabilitation Hospital our services have been designed for patients who need a longer rehabilitation hospitalization for their recovery. We are currently seeking a Per Diem Dietitian to join our team.
Benefits of being a Dietitian with us:
- Working with a great kitchen and dietary team
- Impact on patient care and their quality of life
- Flexible scheduling
- Ability to grow and learn
- Advancement opportunities
- Gaining health care experience
Provides quality nutritional care to patients, including the assessment of nutritional needs, the development of medical nutrition therapies, and implements these plans with the multi-interdisciplinary team. Participates in multi-interdisciplinary rounds. Provides nutrition education to patients and families. Acting Food Service supervisor as needed/ required by the department. Implements established departmental and Institute policies and procedures. Follows standard practices and complies with regulatory requirements.
- Provides quality nutrition services including, but not limited to: screening, initial assessment, re-assessments, nutrition counseling and education, therapeutic diet calculations and calorie counts.
- Considers religious, cultural and ethical factors when completing nutrition assessments and creating plan of care.
- Communicates and implements nutritional plan of care with the interdisciplinary care team.
- Develops and implements educational programs for patients and staff.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- Baccalaureate Degree in Food and Nutrition or equivalent required.
- Current registration status as a Dietitian Registered with the American Dietetic Association or has completed a Dietetic Internship Program approved by the American Dietetic Association required.
- One to three years experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.