Lymphedema Specialist for Baytown,TX
Experience the power of physical therapy! Our Baytown, TX outpatient orthopedic centers are looking to add a Lymphedema Certified Physical Therapist to our team. We are looking for a compassionate and driven licensed therapist to provide exceptional patient care experiences. Our highly trained and respected physical therapy team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote the well-being of our patients. We utilize a variety of evidence-based treatment and manual therapy techniques to create individualized treatment plans that help each patient achieve their specific goals. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy.
Unique Location/Job Details: Looking to grow our ReVital program in our well established outpatient orthopedic center. Must be Lymphedema certified
- Select Physical therapy in Baytown, Tx is looking for a PRN Physical Therapist to join our ReVital Cancer Rehabilitation program. Candidate must be an experienced PT and CLT. Candidate must be open to train in an oncology program and a passion for working with individuals affected by cancer.
- Utilize your clinical expertise in an outpatient multidisciplinary setting with PT and OT where you can provide a nurturing environment for a positive patient and employee experience.
- PT will perform clinical care management to promote growth of program services. Perform comprehensive evaluations, develop and appropriately progress individualized treatment plans, provides thorough education to patients and caregivers in a manner they can understand and plans appropriately for discharge when medical necessity no longer indicates skilled therapeutic care. Participates in departmental initiatives and demonstrates effective communication with all team members to facilitate professional growth and development and overall improvement of the patient experience. Performs other professional duties associated with the care of the patient, development of discipline specific therapy services and design of program delivery.
- Work with another Lymphedema Specialist in the region.
- Industry-leading continuing education opportunities.
- Ask about our learning opportunities including journal clubs and study groups.
- We offer excellent benefits including.
- An unmatched Continuing Education Program.
Select Physical Therapy is part of Select Medical's Outpatient Division . We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, and SSM Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.