Outpatient Orthopedic FULL time Physical Therapist for Carroll County Maryland (Westminster)
NovaCare Rehabilitation in Westminster Maryland is seeking a FULL time Physical Therapist (PT). We have additional therapists on staff in an outpatient orthopedic setting able to offer a mentorship program for new graduate physical therapist. We treat a diverse caseload of pediatrics through geriatrics offering a variety of specialty services such as vestibular, hand therapy, neuro, sports medicine and more. We have additional locations in Carroll County including Taneytown, Eldersburg and Manchester all outpatient orthopedic with reasonable caseload expectations. A full time schedule would include 8am until 7pm Mon/Wed/Thur with 730-1230p Tue/Fri- NO WEEKENDS.
Our clinicians enjoy:
- Nationwide UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU crediting courses, national certifications, study groups, journal clubs and more.
- Management training program
- Company matching 401(k)
- Generous Paid Time Off plus Holidays
- Affordable PPO Benefits and more!
To apply, upload your resume and complete our FULL HR APPLICATION. You can also reach our regional recruiter, Shanel Green, for additional details on this or any of our outpatient opportunities nationwide.
Select Physical Therapy and NovaCare Rehabilitation
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division of Select Medical
Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1500 locations in 40 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.