Physical Therapist- Part time in Pasadena CA
PART TIME Physical Therapist for Pasadena CA- Outpatient Orthopedics
Select Physical Therapy in Pasadena CA is seeking a part time physical therapist (PT) for our outpatient orthopedic center. We are looking for a physical therapist for an average of 10-20 hours per week. An ideal physical therapist has at least two years of experience in outpatient orthopedics post graduation. We have additional physical therapists on staff treating a diverse population of teens through geriatrics. This is perfect for a physical therapist looking to pick up additional steady hours with the largest provider of OP ortho in the country.
We do not offer medical benefits if you are working less than 32 hours but we CAN discuss your participation in local CEU accrediting courses once you are on board.
Contact our recruiter, Shanel today to discuss!
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
Select Physical Therapy is part of Select Medical's Outpatient Division . We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.