Food Service/Dietary Aide
HonorHealth Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical & HonorHealth*
Full Time Food Service Aide
Shift Hours: 5:00 am to 2:00 pm (rotating weekend schedule)
As a Food Service Aide with us you will make a direct impact on our patient's lives. You will work with a collaborative team to ensure we are providing exceptional customer service to our patients and visitors. As a full-time Food Service Aide, you will be eligible for our benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, retirement, disability, life insurance, tuition assistance, flexible scheduling, and much more!
You will perform a variety of patient food services, dining room services and dish room services. You will be an integral part of the food preparations, serving of the prepared food to patients, families, staff and visitors and assisting in clean up.
- Providing quality work, showing knowledge of the job and good decision making.
- Being timely and efficient when preparing food.
- Providing high quality food preparation and service.
- Completing all procedures scheduled during the shift without compromising the quality of work.
- Volunteering to help in other areas of the kitchen when necessary.
- Demonstrating reliability and dependability in your work.
- Operating equipment and performing related duties in a safe manner.
How you will be successful in this environment:
You are attentive to detail and organized, focused on being a customer-service oriented team member.
- Having your high school diploma or equivalent.
- Having at least two years of previous food service work, preferably in a healthcare environment.
- Having a positive, compassionate and customer-service oriented attitude.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.