Speech Language Pathologist -Outpatient Pediatrics
Banner Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation in Glendale, AZ is seeking a Full Time Speech Therapist
Our Pediatric SLP offers treatment programs specifically designed to treat all aspects of communication, from a child’s first words to their ability to socialize and interact with peers.
Must Have Feeding Experience
Banner Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1700 locations in 37 states and the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center and KORT. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
- Evaluates patients functional abilities and limitations to determine appropriate intervention.
- Develops a plan of care and treatment goals, as ordered by physician or other referral source.
- Implements individualized treatment plans that consider patients physical, social, spiritual, cultural, educational, and age-specific needs. Ensures that treatment plans are supported by standard practices and/or current literature. Re-evaluates treatment plans, as needed, to ensure maximum patient benefit.
- Educates patients, family, and other care providers to promote patient participation and attainment of therapeutic program goals. Provides individualized home programs with clear instructions.
- Documents patient treatment according to professional and regulatory standards.
- Participates in the provision of training to other staff and students
- Masters degree in Speech Language Pathology from an accredited university program.
- Current licensure in the state of practice. Certificate of Clinical Competence or documented acceptance in Clinical Fellowship Year.
- BLS certification required.
- Requires the ability to work collaboratively with physicians and other healthcare providers.
- Must have strong interpersonal communications and human relation skills.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.