Have you ever thought of becoming a Medical Biller? Our paid training will give you the tools you need to reach your potential in our dynamic team environment. Our talented team successfully sends out insurance claims for our hospitals and physical therapy locations across the country.
We offer an exceptional employee experience, full-time hours, full benefits, paid training, and advancement opportunities.
Our team offers flexible, first shift, Monday through Friday schedules. This would include two paid fifteen-minute breaks and one unpaid half-hour lunch. You can enjoy casual work attire, Tuesday through Friday. Jeans are our norm! On Mondays, we dress up a bit more!
Work from home capabilities may be offered at the manager's discretion for our Physical Therapy (Outpatient) Division.
As a member of the Billing team, you will have the responsibility of successfully billing electronic and paper medical claims to Insurance Companies. You will coordinate with your internal team and location you are supporting to ensure our bills are accurate with minimal impact on our patients.
You'll work towards your goals each day and help to resolve any issues that may arise on the medical claims and within the billing system. After joining our team and completing your paid training, you may be given the opportunity to work on special projects for the organization.
How you will be successful in this environment:
- You love the details! Being accurate and paying attention to details, describes you!
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office products including working experience with Excel.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
Your benefits as a Medical Billing Representative:
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- An extensive and thorough paid orientation program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- No Required Weekends
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.