Select Medical is seeking highly movitated individauls to join our Cash Posting team.
The Cash Application Representative (CAR) position is responsible for timely and accurate postings of all cash receipts and adjustments applied to the patient account.
- Post all cash receipts (Medicare/Non-Medicare) to patient accounts and non-systems.
- Post contractual discounts, adjustments, and refunds to patient accounts.
- Balance batches to batch total and log totals posted.
- Enter transfers in batches and email back up to Other CBO/systems.
- Link all images posted to RMT using ImageNow.
- Performs other duties or special projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Data entry skills
- Previous experience in Accounts Receivable preferred.
- Full-Time (40 hrs per week) - Remote capability with goals achieved and manager discretion
- Part-time (20 - 30 hrs per week) - On-site only
- No Required Weekends
Select Medical began operations in 1997 and has grown to be one of the largest operators of specialty hospitals, outpatient rehabilitation centers and occupational health centers in the United States based on the number of facilities. As of September 30, 2017, Select Medical operated 101 long-term acute care hospitals and 22 acute medical rehabilitation hospitals in 28 states and 1,604 outpatient rehabilitation centers in 37 states and the District of Columbia. Select Medical’s joint venture subsidiary Concentra operated 312 centers in 38 states. Concentra also provides contract services at employer worksites and Department of Veterans Affairs community-based outpatient center. At September 30, 2017, Select Medical had operations in 46 states and the District of Columbia. Information about Select Medical is available at selectmedical.com.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.