Occupational Therapist/Certified Hand Therapist- Washington, D.C.
Certified Hand Therapist (CHT) opportunity for our Washington DC outpatient center!
NovaCare Rehabilitation in Washington, D.C. is seeking a FULL time Certified Hand Therapist (CHT) for our outpatient center. We have PTs on staff at this center and a local group of OTs and CHTs creating a supportive network of clinicians. You must be comfortable as the only hand therapists onsite with other hand therapists and CHTs a phone call away. You must have your CHT to be considered for this opportunity. This is a full time position for an occupational therapist (or physical therapist) with guaranteed hours, but part time options also available with additional opportunities in northern Virginia- ASK!
Full time employees enjoy:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with HAND THERAPY focused courses, certifications and journal club access.
- Affordable PPO Benefits (multiple plans to choose from)
- Company matching 401(k)
- Generous Paid Time Off, PLUS Holidays and more!
For details, please contact our Regional Recruiter- Shanel!
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation and Saco Bay Physical Therapy
NovaCare Rehabilitation is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division. We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with more than 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications of high quality hand therapy services to patients and customers.
- Develop treatment plans, supervise assistants and aides, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
- Maintain positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational Therapy.
- Must hold specialty certification or licensure in Hand Therapy.
- National registration and state licensure or registration REQUIRED.
- Minimum of two years experience in application of custom splinting pre and post-op orthopedic required.
- Minimum two years in adult rehabilitation; hand and splinting experience required.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
- Valid state driver’s license.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.