Join the BEST and experience the difference!
Rehab Associates is one of the largest provider of orthopedics and sports medicine seeking local per diem or PRN physical therapists in MONTGOMERY, AL to join our large dynamic multidisciplinary team of physical therapists, hand therapists and athletic trainers. This center offers dry needling, sports medicine, aquatic therapy and vestibular rehabilitative services on top of general orthopedics.
This is a per diem opportunity and hours are not guaranteed.
We are open from 7am until 6pm with varying coverage needs during our hours of operation.
As our volume increases we are anticipating coverage gaps and need the help of local experienced physical therapists who are passionate about outpatient orthopedics!
To apply, create a profile and upload your resume https://careers.selectmedical.com/.
Rehab Associates is part of Select Medical's Outpatient Division . We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.