Rehab Therapy Manager - Inpatient Rehabilitation
Banner Rehabilitation Hospital - Downtown Phoenix
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Banner Health*
775 East Willetta St. Phoenix, Arizona 85006
Rehab Therapy Manager
Banner Health in partnership with Select Medical announced a joint venture partnership that includes the construction of three new acute inpatient rehabilitation hospitals in the metro Phoenix, West Valley and East Valley. The new state-of-the-art, 56-bed facilities will better serve the needs of patients requiring care resulting from stroke, spinal cord injury, brain injury, amputation, neurological disorders, among other conditions.
Banner Rehabilitation Hospital West is currently seeking a Therapy Manager to join their collaborative therapy team. The Therapy Manager serves as a mentor to the therapy team and plays a key role in developing and growing their staff. This is a great opportunity for a strong leader who has a passion for acute rehab.
We offer our Therapy Manager a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, great vacation, and sick time banks, competitive salary, life insurance, short and long-term disability, and a fantastic orientation/training program. Join our nationwide network of over 50K talented employees today!
Possesses a highly specialized knowledge base and skills to facilitate patient treatment and staff development. Communicates clinical issues, as they relate to service or program development, to the DOR. Promotes clinical development, competency and expertise in staff to maximize patient outcomes. Assists with daily operational management tasks as directed by the DOR. Effectively communicates on multiple levels.
- Provides regular and accurate performance feedback to direct reports with focus on results, skill expansion, process improvement and learning.
- Ensures success of department operations through building employee engagement, effective talent assessment, continual learning and development, cross-training and succession planning.
- Identifies and initiates own professional growth through continued learning, self-study and involvement in professional activities and organizations.
- Identifies and effectively utilizes individual and team strengths to facilitate interdisciplinary collaboration, ensuring the success of operational and clinical initiatives. Optimizes departmental operations by identifying current needs, strategically delegating responsibility, and planning for succession of these responsibilities.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- Bachelor’s Degree in PT/OT/SLP required.
- Current and valid state licensure as a PT/OT/SLP required.
- A minimum of five years experience in a rehab setting required with supervisory experience preferred.
Our hospital provides advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.