Nursing Assistant - Per Diem
A partnership between HonorHealth and Select Medical, HonorHealth Rehabilitation Hospital is located at 8850 East Pima Center Parkway, Scottsdale, AZ.
Our 50-bed hospital offers the latest technology and medical equipment, and high quality acute inpatient rehabilitation care. HonorHealth Rehabilitation Hospital provides 24/7 physician and rehabilitation nursing care, and evidence-based physical, occupational and speech therapy to help restore patient strength, mobility and independence in daily living activities.
OWN YOUR FUTURE
Why work with us? Because we offer more than just a job. On our team, you will:
- Build meaningful relationships with patients and their families during each patient’s rehabilitation journey.
- Collaborate with an amazing group of nurses, therapists, physicians and support staff to help patients regain independence.
- Be challenged to learn, problem-solve and grow professionally.
- Be a valued member of the Select Medical family, a nationwide leader in post-acute care.
Take a Virtual Tour of our Hospital: https://www.honorhealth-rehab.com/tour/index.htm
Per Diem Nursing Assistant
12 Shift Hours (7:00 am to 7:30 pm OR 7:00 pm to 7:30 am)
*This position is to help pick up shifts for weekends, holidays, and time off requests.*
Nursing Assistants work collaboratively with our nursing and therapy teams and assist patients in their rehabilitation process. They are obtaining vital signs, help the patient with daily activities, promptly answering call lights, reporting any issues or progress observed, and reinforcing rehab techniques as assigned by the therapy team.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent required.
- BLS preferred
- Hospital experience preferred but not required
- Certification as a Nursing Assistant preferred (may be required based on certain state requirements)
Benefits of becoming a nursing assistant with us:
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends
- Manageable caseloads
- A high percentage of patients being discharged home
- Team-oriented and family-like culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
- Full-benefits package for full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability.
- Tuition assistance and professional development
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.