Select Specialty/Regency Hospital
Dialysis Registered Nurse - PRN
At Regency Hospital, a division of Select Medical, our specialty hospitals care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. We are currently seeking a Dialysis Registered Nurse to join our team. We offer an excellent network of career opportunities across the U.S.
As a Dialysis Registered Nurse, and in collaboration with physicians, you will ensure the plan of care for the patient population.
Other responsibilities of the RN Dialysis Registered Nurse position include:
- Initiating an on-going systematic assessment of patients/families
- Participating as a productive member of the interdisciplinary team in assessment
- Providing nursing care to meet the needs of the hemodialysis patient
- Providing direction and leadership in patient care to assigned personnel
- Interpreting assessment data and information
- Ensuring that medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately
- Demonstrating skills in handling emergency and life-threatening situations
- Promoting a work ethic of continuous quality improvement
- Teaching and counseling patients/families
- Making referrals to resource personnel
As a Dialysis Registered Nurse, you must be able to deliver superior quality in all that you do. We are seeking results-driven team players who treat patients as if they were their own family members. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of care. You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Other requirements of the Dialysis RN role include:
- Valid Registered Nurse license in state of employment
- Critical care experience preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- ACLS certification
- Positive, caring and customer-service-oriented attitude
At Select Medical, our full-time employees enjoy intense focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and extremely rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your healthcare needs.
Other full-time benefits of the Dialysis Registered Nurse position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Join the network of over 40,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
Join a Select Team of Excellence Today!
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.