UF Health Rehabilitation Hospital - An Affiliation with Select Medical
Rehab Aide - Per Diem
Looking to pick up a few shifts a month? We are currently seeking a Per Diem Rehab Aide to join us Per Diem!
Assists therapy staff with identification and transportation needs for patient care in the rehab treatment areas and with the coordination of care between rehab and nursing floors.
- Performs patient related tasks assigned by therapist, including but not limited to:
- Lifts patients to/from mats, treatment and tilt tables, wheelchairs and other equipment appropriate to the facility/department.
- Assists patients with transfer activities to all surfaces.
- Assists patients in donning/doffing all appliances specific to the facility/department.
- Positions patients in parallel bars and prepares patients for standing with appropriate orthotic/prosthetic devices and equipment.
- Transports patients to/from therapy as needed.
- Assists therapist with other patient related treatment activities as appropriate and providing equipment.
- Assist with patient related activities including equipment set-up and patient positioning in preparation for therapy session as outlined in the State Practice
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- One or more years of hospital experience as rehab aide preferred.
*This is a per diem position and would be on an as needed basis to cover vacations, leaves, and other department needs.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.