Registered Nurse (RN) - Day Shift
A partnership between Riverside Health System and Select Medical, Riverside Rehabilitation Hospital is located at 250 Josephs Drive Yorktown, VA 23692.
Our 50-bed hospital just opened in Fall 2019 and offers the latest technology and medical equipment, and high-quality acute inpatient rehabilitation care.
Riverside Rehabilitation Hospital provides 24/7 physician and rehabilitation nursing care, and evidence-based physical, occupational and speech therapy to help restore patient strength, mobility, and independence in daily living activities.
Own Your Future
Why work with us? Because we offer more than just a job. On our team, you will:
- Build meaningful relationships with patients and their families during each patient’s rehabilitation journey.
- Collaborate with an amazing group of nurses, therapists, physicians and support staff to help patients regain independence.
- Be challenged to learn, problem-solve and grow professionally.
- Be a valued member of the Select Medical family of brands, a nationwide leader in post-acute care.
Riverside Rehabilitation Hospital
Registered Nurse (RN) - Full-time Day Shift
Available Shifts: 7:00 am to 7:30 pm
Additional benefits of becoming an RN with us:
- $7,500 sign-on bonus
- Ability to work in a brand new hospital and nursing unit
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends
- Manageable caseloads
- A high percentage of patients being discharged home
- Team-oriented culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time nurses (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
Our RNs provide direct patient care and functions as part of the nursing team. They are systematically assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care to maximize restoration and maintenance of the patient’s physical, psychological, spiritual health and goals. Serves as an educator of patients, families, and coworkers.
Our rehab nurses work collaboratively with our clinical and non-clinical teams to get the patients rehabilitated and back home to their families.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
- Certified BLS required prior to start.
- Previous acute experience preferred, but not required.
TAKE A TOUR OF OUR BEAUTIFUL HOSPITAL HERE: https://www.riverside-rehabilitation.com/tour/index.htm
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.