Registered Nurse (RN) - TCU - Night Shift
Thursday October 1st from 10am-12pm
Thursday October 8th from 10am-12pm
Thursday October 15th from 10am-12pm
Thursday October 22nd from 10am-12pm
Thursday October 28th from 10am-12pm
Penn State Health Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Penn State Health*
Registered Nurse (RN) - Transitional Care Unit (TCU)
Shift Hours: 7:00PM - 7:30AM
Transitional care allows patients to receive medically-supervised therapy by highly-trained physical, occupational and speech therapists in a comfortable, friendly setting. This facility is designed to provide medical, nursing and therapy services to patients with the express purpose of "transitioning" them back to their prior living arrangements when possible.
Patients admitted to Penn State Health Transitional Care typically stay less than two weeks, depending on the patient's progress and discharge destination. Each patient, on average, can expect to receive one to two hours of therapy daily. Each patient has an individually-designed care plan with input from a physician, nursing staff, therapy team and case manager.
As an RN with us, you will regularly assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care to maximize the restoration and maintenance of the patient’s physical, psychological, and spiritual health. You will encourage and support patients through the recovery process and gently guide them to reach their goals. You will also serve as an educator to our patients and their families.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
- Previous acute experience preferred but not required.
- Certified BLS required prior to start.
Benefits of becoming a nurse with us:
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends
- Manageable caseloads
- A high percentage of patients being discharged home to their families
- Team-oriented and collaborative culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time nurses (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k (with company match), life insurance, short and long term disability
- Tuition assistance and professional development
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.