Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Select Medical is one of the nation's largest providers of healthcare. Our national network of over 47,000 employees helps improve quality of life for more than 60,000 patients every day.
Our employees are guided daily by a set of core values and cultural behaviors that drive our hospital teams to deliver an exceptional patient experience and for the company to deliver an exceptional employee experience. It’s this strong sense of purpose that motivates us to connect with each other and fulfill our mission.
The Admissions Coordinator manages the intake of patient referrals and coordinates admissions for our critical illness recovery hospitals. Admissions Cooridnators help ensure that patient referrals are reviewed in a timely manner and they help to identify and remove barriers to admission. The Admissions Coordinator works closely with case management to prepare for incoming patients. This role is integral to keeping our admission process organized and efficient. Strong time management, organization skills and attention to detail are essential to the success of an Admissions Coordinator.
- Bachelor's degree
- Prior patient admission experience in a hospital, physician practice or insurance environment, preferred.
- Direct experience in third party reimbursement and knowledge of how benefits under the Medicare program are applied is a plus.
- Previous experience in third party reimbursement is desirable.
- Must have expertise in problem solving, observation, group dynamics, and interpersonal relations, as well as, an ability to work independently and to prioritize responsibilities.
- Must have excellent customer service skills
Our focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your health care needs.
Other full-time benefits of the Admissions Coordinator position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Join the network of over 40,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
Join a Select Team of Excellence Today!
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.