Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
At Select Specialty/ Regency Hospital , a division of Select Medical , our specialty hospitals care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. We are currently seeking a Radiology Technician to join our team. We offer an excellent network of career opportunities across the U.S.
Under the supervision of the CNO, the Radiology Technician is responsible for preparing the patient for diagnostic procedures by explaining the process of the scans to the patient and properly positioning the patient to capture the appropriate images. The Technologist correctly operates equipment in order to produce cross-sectional images of patient's bones, organs and tissue.
• At least 3 years experience in Medical Imaging field (not including school).
• Must have appropriate RT state certification.
• BLS certification required.
• Must be current with Continuing Education in all fields of licensure.
• Experience operating facility-specific equipment desirable.
Join a Select Team of Excellence Today!
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.